Women’s Custom Hair Cuts - $60
Every haircut starts with a thorough consultation, no cookie “cutting” going on here!
Wash and Blowdry $45
Wash and blow dry is perfect for anybody who wants a salon blown out look…. Whether your hair is limp and needs volume, or unruly and needs to be defrizzed…
Thermal Style $55
Thermal styling is styling with a hot tool, whether it be a curling or straightening iron, this is taking your hair to the next level of beauty by enhancing it with curls, or eliminating unwanted curls
Wash, Blowdry, & Thermal Style $65
Combine all three for the ultimate finish….treat yourself to a wash, blowdry & thermal style. Perfect for a special day, or a night on the town!!
Updo $75 and up
Perfect for anything from a bridesmaid, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a girls night out! It is a simple or classic up style with curls.
Bridal Updo Price based on consultation
As the title suggests, this is the bridal price for a upstyle on her special day. This type of upstyling is usually more intricate than a classic updo, with added accessories and/or veil placement.
Updo Trial $75
This is a special hour for me to get to know your hair, and practice the style of your choice for your special event. This is also a great time to try on accessories to make sure it all works together before the big day!
Regrowth Retouch $80
- Whether its getting rid of those pesky grey hairs, or simply changing your base color regrowth – This is a one mixture quick application
Full Color $105
- Full coverage from top to bottom – includes two mixtures
Tint Back $120
- When you go two or more levels darker – includes three mixtures
Top and Crown Foil $85
- Patterned foils on just the top and crown of the head – includes one mixture
Partial Foil $100
- Patterned foils on the top, crown and sides of the head – includes two mixtures
Full Foil $140
- Patterned foils in the back, top, crown, and sides of the head – includes three mixtures
Balayage – priced per consultation
- Custom hair painting, for a more natural looking highlight – includes one mixture
Ombre’ – priced per consultation
- A smooth transition from dark to light – includes two mixtures
Corrective Color – priced per consultation
Additional Color Mixtures
- Add lowlights to your highlight service, or if additional mixtures are required for thicker or longer hair
Color Glazing/Toning $40
- Whether it is for refining the perfect shade, or adding shine and conditioning to your hair color glazing/toning is a must for the perfect finish to any dimensional color
Men’s Grey Blending $30
- A 5 min discrete application at the sink that will blend your greys for a natural looking result
From the moment you walk down the aisle, all eyes and cameras will be on you….This is your time to shine! Jennifer Marshall offers in salon and on-site bridal hair services for you and your bridal party.
Wedding day hairstyling packages come complete with the following
- A personal consultation prior to service
- Your trial/portrait hair style prior to wedding day
- Your wedding day hair style
Additional Bridal Add Ons include:
- Extensions and clip-in pieces available
- Corrective coloring available
- Bridesmaids and Attendants
- Perfect for anything from a bridesmaid, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a girls night out! It is a simple or classic up style with curls.
Bridal Updo – Priced Per Consultation
- As the title suggests, this is the bridal price for a upstyle on her special day. This type of upstyling is usually more intricate than a classic updo, with added accessories and/or veil placement.
Updo Trial $55
- This is a special hour for me to get to know your hair, and practice the style of your choice for your special event. This is also a great time to try on accessories to make sure it all works together before the big day!
Keratin Conditioning TreatmentsWhen hair becomes dry frizzy and brittle it is usually because the hair is depleted of keratin due to chemical services, harsh products and environmental elements. Salt from the ocean, perspiration and chlorine are also negative factors as they can chip away at the natural keratin levels within the hair. Simply Smooth has developed a beautiful and comprehensive range of ‘sodium chloride free’ maintenance products to help protect and boost the keratin levels with in your hair whether or not you have had a keratin treatment. You will see results immediately!
Why Simply Smooth Keratin?Not all keratin’s are equal ,Simply Smooth Keratin is unique as it is a blend of keratin from human hair which is naturally more compatible with our own hairs structure together with botanical keratin found in the stems of seaweed and plants that gently work ‘with’ the hair to allow the hair to move naturally giving you the flexibility to wear your hair smooth, wavy or curly but above all making your hair so much easier to control and style with out the annoying frizz and puff that humidity can cause. Simply Smooth keratin is combined with Apple Pulp for the healing and moisturizing benefits that also helps to minimize breakage while shampooing, brushing and styling your hair. Vitamin A,E,D and magnesium to promote ongoing nourishment and protection from free radicals within the environment. Where other keratin treatments often use harsh chemicals to bond and preserve the keratin to the hair Simply Smooth has replaced these ingredients with Vanallin derived from the vanilla pod which is a natural food grade preservative also found in chocolate! Vanallin helps the keratin within the Simply Smooth treatments to combine naturally in and around each strand of hair healing,strengthening and restoring the hair,creating beautiful smooth shiny health hair through a very natural process.Vanallin also helps the keratin treatments to last longer within the hair ultimately giving you beautiful healthy hair you can control and enjoy lasting 16+ weeks! The manufacturers of Simply Smooth uses the highest quality keratin, a unique blend of two types of keratin from botanicals and human hair which are naturally more compatible with our own hairs structure,n allowing the formula to penetrate throughout the hairs cuticle ‘smoothing’, totally reconditioning and healing each strand of hair thus giving the style natural flexibility and movement while eliminating all frizz. Simply Smooth Keratin will heal, rebuild and restore each individual hair by warming the keratin into the hair through a gentle process leaving the hair feeling beautifully silky soft, strong, shiny and totally frizz free with the added benefit of being able to control your hair with ease no matter how much humidity is in the atmosphere…
Simply Smooth Keratin – $275+
- An amazing botanical and keratin treatment that will eliminate frizz for up to 6 months
Simply Smooth Blowout – $50
- This treatment will help to lock in your hair color, and is also a great maintenance tool after a full service keratin treatment
Simply Smooth Blowout – $28
- As an add on to a cut and color services
Ammonia Free Upgrades
- Nectaya – Nurturing permanent color, 92% naturally derived ingredients
- Elumen – Innovative technology delivers non-damaging high performance shine for breathtaking results
- Colorance Clear Shine- A beautiful shine treatment that slowly fades away. High shine with no commitment.
- Colorance Color-Balance – Refresh mid length and ends stress free
- Silk Lift – High performance lightener, innovating formula to reduce hair damage up to 25%
- Silk Lift Serum – Add to your silk lift formula for an intensive treatment resulting in noticeably more conditioned hair.
- Express Toning – 5 min blonde refinement for superb condition and shine
- New Blonde –Keep your highlights looking fresh in between services with this 5 min application
Color locking/Conditioning Upgrades
- Color Locking Serum – This serum makes your hair look and feel more brilliant after a color service, while helping to lock in your color
- Conditioning Treatments – I can customize the perfect cocktail of conditioning treatments that you can add on to your service, great for hair that is feeling too dry
A little about Jennifer - She is not only an owner and stylist at The Moxie on Maple Ave, but also deeply involved in education through Goldwell. Jennifer also has been part of many hair shows, not only working behind the scenes but also on stage!! She has a huge passion for color, and this industry. When she is not working behind the chair, or educating, she is staying current by participating in advanced classes. She has traveled the country learning from the best. She also is a Color Specialist, and is a Master Colorist through the Goldwell Academy in NYC.